Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Sweet! I've never won an award before! :3
My bestest bestie (who's also my big sister), Amber, has sent me a few gifts to help me feel a little better; a Blogger award... And two new followers!
Lemme give a shout-out to my new followers, fizzee rascal and Romance Me. I'll be brutally honest (since that's all I know how to be), I haven't read your blogs yet, but I'm very grateful that you guys have decided to follow my blog. Thank you so much! I hope we become great friends, since any friends of Amber's are automatically friends of mine! :)
I guess I have to do some questions, then. :/
1. What do you do when you're bored? I hardly ever really get bored, considering I'm pretty much perpetually entertained and amused by the world around me. Whether it's my supervisor complaining about being sore from workouts, crazy clients who think that the CIA is after their porn, or playing World of Warcraft (STFU, haters) while watching crazy alien documentaries with my mother, I'm amused by just about everything.
2. Are you an Autumn or a Spring? I am Spring, same as my Sissy. Autumn is okay, but I hate having to put on a coat; there's nothing finer than being able to open up your window after a Spring rain and smelling wet grass. It's Heaven!
3. Quick! You're stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzles, or an old novel nobody's ever heard of. Which do you pick? Probably a bit of both! If the novel isn't interesting, I'd switch over to the crossword. Who says it has to be one of the other; sometimes there isn't just "heads" or "tails"... Sometimes the coin lands on it's side.
4. Jane Austen or Emily Bronte? I've never read anything by either of them, as learned as I narcissistically believe I am. :3
5. Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way? Sure, haven't had a problem so far. lol
6. Who’s your hero? Okay... I kinda have to gush on this one and it's not because I'm a kiss-ass or anything (though, I can be one, admittedly)... My biggest hero is my Sissy, Amber. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be where I am today. She got me up and off of my ass, gave me a job, got me to college, and now I'm a happy, productive citizen of society. I would've ended up a DBoTM if it weren't for her.
7. Favorite word? I don't have a specific one... But I really like excelsior, antidisestablishmentarianism, and goon.
8. Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person? Just like my sister, I'm ruled by lists. I love numbered lists! It adds order to my otherwise chaotic life.
9. What phrase has stuck with you in your life? "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all". This was said by The Emperor in the Disney movie "Mulan", but I always really liked it.
10. If you were to choose between coffee and tea . . . which would you go with? I would definitely stick with tea, first and foremost. However, I really do like coffee, especially with cake or something chocolate-y, though I rarely eat sweets.
Anyway... I don't really have any bloggers to pass the award on to who haven't already received it, but I'm very grateful that my sister promotes me the way she does. Thanks a bunch, Sissy! Love you! :x